Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Revised Summary

I posted my online survey to my Facebook page on Monday and I have been getting great feedback and information based on the questions that I asked in my survey. I have gotten results from both genders, varying from all ages that they experienced their parents' divorce. A lot of people have replied that they live with their moms, usually eat with an adult or sibling, and that they have not really blamed themselves for their parents' divorce. A lot of the psychological questions that I asked about how it may affect them all came back relatively the same, that it has not really interfered with their school work or social life. People are not meeting my hypothesis as much as I originally thought they would. Age and gender did not matter as much with how they dealt with the divorce than I intended the results would say. I also thought a lot more people would say they struggled in school. These results are typical coming from teenagers like myself. Teenagers tend to act like they are not phased and continue on with their life and let there parents figure it out. Attached is my survey if anyone else has feedback! Survey. 

No comments:

Post a Comment